Slip sheet are thin pallet-sized sheets made of plastic, heavy laminated kraft paperboard, or corrugated fiberboard used in commercial shipping. Often, these replace the use of traditional wooden pallets.
**Price quoted including professional advice.
Slip Sheet is thin pallet-sized sheets commonly made of corrugated, fiberboard and cardboard. It acts as pallet support devices offering economical material handling solutions during transportation. We understand supply chain and demanding environment slip sheets face. Our inventories large variety of corrugated, cardboard and fiberboard grade sheets. It is designed to meet the physical requirements of your production environment and supply chain.
Questions about slip sheets? Call one of our experts today!
Slip Sheet Benefits include:
- Significant reduction in material handling costs.
- Anti-slip and Moisture resistant coating available, allowing use in humid or damp condition environment
- Safety – prevents nails, broken boards or splinters from causing product damage
- Food Grade – free from insects or mould
- Eliminate need for pallet exchange
- Layered Protection- using sheets between tiers or rows increases stability and prevents slippage, especially when load is stretch wrapped.
1,816 total views, 2 views today